- 300 g zucchini, grated.
- 4 spring onions, minced
- 30 g flour
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g cheese (Parmesan, mozzarella …), grated
- 1 ½ cups olive oil (for frying)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients: zucchini, spring onions, cheese, flour and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile heat a skillet. Pour in the olive oil.
- Scoop portions of the mixture using a ¼ cup measure.
- Deep fry these portions on both sides. Gently splash the hot oil in the skillet over them: for the portions to be cooked through.